Big Rich Atlanta stars, Harvin & Meyer Eadon are sisters and business partners with a fast growing fashion brand, She Blames Me. From the very 1st episode of the new hit series these women quickly became the fan favorites. They are genuine, hilarious, and determined to build their fashion empire. They define work hard, play hard. Fans cannot get enough of these two women. They want to know everything about them from the head-to-toe. They are flooded daily with fashion questions. They graciously answer and respond to all their supporters.
The concept behind their brand is unique. It offers an inspiring and positive message to all women. There have been so many unforgettable “Harvin & Meyer” moments on Big Rich Atlanta and the 10 below have been the most memorable.
1. Gay Pride Day – Harvin & Meyer spent a fun-filled day dressed as fairies and they dressed Goose as a pretty man.
2. The interrogation of Mike (a friend of #Goose) – Harvin & Meyer LOVE their mama and her money, so when Goose invited Mike to the house he had some serious explaining to do about his intentions of THEIR mother.
3. The day of the She Blames Me photo shoot – Harvin and Meyer are under pressure from their investor (Goose). They had to work at a fast pace or their investor may leave town. Tensions were high that day between sisters, but they pulled it together and the day ended in a HUGE success.
4. The Lake Trip – Harvin & Meyer head off to the lake merrily singing in
tunewith the radio blaring. As they arrived to the gorgeous home Harvin makes way to the bedroom with the elevator. The elevator stops and Harvin was trapped. She yelled for Meyer and we watched the hilarious search for her sister. During this trip, their sacred spray tans were put to the side for water sports.
5. Explanation of the Whore Bath – Goose calls an “emergency family” meeting to stop the bickering between Harvin & Meyer. Goose is very serious in this moment and ENOUGH is ENOUGH. She turns over sand timer and warns them to END the fighting. The fight ends and Harvin & Meyer discuss the importance of bathing vs. losing their spray tans.
- “Did you take a full shower or a whore bath?” Harvin
- “A whore bath” Meyer
- “I took a whore bath too” Harvin
- I’ve taken a whore bath for 3 days in a row? Meyer
- “Two whore baths equal one shower” Harvin
6. Family Business Meetings – Goose often held family business meetings to make certain“The Blonde-Trepeneurs” worked smart and hard on the upcoming launch of She Blames Me. The meetings were held at home with Milo and Freckles (family dogs) always in attendance. Harvin and Meyer explain their idea of the “proper” business hours and the recaps on the couch with this pair kept the laughter going all season long.
7. The Invention of the Whoreo – Harvin took charge as the big sister in this moment. As they drank blue martini’s together Harvin demonstrates to Meyer dipping an ice cream sandwich gave a much-needed twist to the drink. Meyer gives it a try, but wasn’t too pleased with the taste. Meyer with her impromptu creative side gives Harvin a new name - “The Whoreo”.
This inspires Harvin to take “The Whoreo” further into her Mother’s bedroom to spy on mom’s sex life. During the scavenger hunt a Whoreo spills on mom’s bed. The bickering begins and the scavenger hunt is over (Thank you!)
8. The Southerner Hells – This moment is my personal favorite because the laughter from Harvin, Meyer, & Goose had me in tears. Goose researching her family lineage for an upcoming luncheon with DAR (Daughter’s of the Revolution) with Katie, The Southern Belle. Harvin & Meyer have absolutely no interest in Southern Belles and begin explaining what they “believe” is the real Katie behind closed doors. Goose TRIED her best to stay neutral, but the room quickly fills with uncontrollable laughter. Meyer explains to their mama that THEY are Southern Hells. This entire clip was non-stop fun and laughter. Harvin accomplished her mission of bringing the “fun” Goose back to life.
9. Escaping from the Big Bad Wolf (BBW) – Marcia hosted a Halloween party. Harvin & Meyer dressed as broke down babies. Their costumes were flawless and they were the envy of the party. During the party Goose naively forces a sit down between Harvin, Meyer, & Sharlinda (BBW) to make peace after the attack on Harvin during her Art show. Sharlinda begins shouting refusing to own her part. Harvin and Meyer realize they are in a no-win situation and leave quickly searching for an escape route as the BBW begins to show her fangs. An escape route is spotted and they’re safe.
10. She Blames Me launched at a fashion show for Ashley Paige’s swimsuit line. The make or break moment with their investor (Goose). Harvin & Meyer were up against a short deadline and needed to have 18 different looks for the models. Tensions were high with a few fights and panic attacks. It’s the day of the fashion show and Harvin & Meyer are on time. The fashion show begins and the models charge down the run way. The jewelry stood out and looked beautiful. Harvin & Meyer pulled it off as true professionals and their successful part of the fashion show landed their jewelry line in the stores of Ashley Paige. Goose was proud and holding back her tears. Harvin & Meyer walked down the run way at the end of the show and Meyer stopped to pull Goose on the run way to share their moment.
What is your favorite moment?
“No copyright infringement intended, for entertainment purposes only”